Sea Nat is an oasis of calm on the Belgian coast, but there are plenty of activities in the surrounding area too. Allow yourself to be amazed by the many attractions in Belgium and France.
You’ll find wonderful cities, such as Ostend, Bruges, Diksmuide, Ieper, Veurne, Dunkirk and Calais, all within a 50-km radius. Shops, restaurants, museums, the sea, beaches and attractions are all within walking and cycling distance.
Did you know the Westhoek/West Flanders has a very rich history? Discover the area’s history and find out more about the First World War. We’ll be pleased to recommend museums and sports and cultural activities.
- Navigo (400 m)
- Abdij Ten Duinen museum (4 km)
- Pol Delvaux museum (7 km)
- Sports like golf (27 holes at Golf Ter Hille) and horse riding
- Plenty of quiet cycling paths through the dunes and polder
- Beautiful walking paths (such as the Hoge Blekker in Koksijde)
- The First World War: trenches, museums, cemeteries, Atlantic Wall and launching pads V1 and V2
- Visit the sea
- Shopping in Koksijde, Oostduinkerke or Nieuwpoort
- Enjoy the excellent gastronomy
- Watch shrimp fishermen in Oostduinkerke on horseback (on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites)