Sea Nat is a private resort with two luxurious accommodation buildings and a B&B room .
We live consciously: we respect nature as much as possible. We generate (almost) all of our energy ourselves, which has made us more conscious of how we use it.
Our accommodation (for 2 and 4 people) each has its own kitchen with luxurious equipment. The living rooms offer complete serenity with ambient lighting, digital TV, radio and a personalised scent. The bathrooms feature a walk-in shower, colour therapy, hairdryer and music via radio or Bluetooth. All our accommodation comes with bed linen, bathrobes, towels and beach towels wifi. Check our facilities here.
Our south-facing exotic garden and covered terrace with a heated pool, lounge bar, jacuzzi and sauna will allow you to be outside all year round. You will also find sun loungers, lockers and a toilet in the garden.
We have a few rules in place: you can check them here.
Relax and let your senses take over
As Kris and Hedwig are both almost completely blind, the accommodation is furnished to offer a sensuous experience.
- Hearing: each accommodation features a sound system, allowing you to enjoy your favourite music, even while taking a shower. The soothing trickle of the water sources in the garden drown out the background noises.
- Seeing: imagine yourself in distant countries in our exotic garden. Relax your body with the light therapy available in our garden and bathrooms.
- Tasting: Enjoy the mouth-watering snacks and regional beers in our lounge bar, or the fresh herbs from our garden. We store our carefully selected wines in our wine cellar. They are available upon request.
- Feeling: unwind by the warmth of the jacuzzi, sauna and heated pool, or enjoy a relaxing massage.
- Smelling: enjoy the lovely smell of the plants in our garden. In addition, each accommodation offers scent therapy, which will draw all the tension out of your body.
Enjoy Sea Nat for a day
You are welcome to come and enjoy the garden and wellness facilities for one day. We offer availability for up to 4 people a day. We kindly ask you not to bring your own beverages. Our bar is available to you (picnics are allowed). Lockers are provided.
Additional information and costs
Check in between 3 and 5 PM.
Check out before 11.00 PM.
Low season (01/01/2020 to 30/05/2020)
B&B room: € 140 per night *
Studio: € 135 per night *
Apartment: € 155 per night *
High season (30/05/2020 to 31/12/2020)
B&B room: € 160 per night *
Studio: € 155 per night *
Apartment: € 175 per night *
*All prices are based on 2 people. The supplement for an extra person is € 20 per night.
Use of the wellness facilities and garden:
For Sea Nat guests: free
For non-guests: € 25 per day
Set for day guests (beach towel, bathrobe, sauna towel): € 15 per day
breakfast € 17.50 per person
golf cart € 100 per day
body massage € 65 per person 60 min € 90 per person 90min minimum 2 persons
Thai foot massage € 65 per person 60 min € 90 per person 90 min minimum 2 persons
hotestone massage € 65 per person 60 min € 90 per person 90 min minimum 2 persons
We are officially registered with Tourism Flanders: we therefore comply with all the required safety regulations and have all permits.
Sea Nat accessibility
Sea Nat is easily accessible by public transport. There is a bus stop just 200 metres away, with buses to Ostend and Koksijde stations. Both buses have good connections with the coastal tram, which runs along the entire Belgian coast (from the French to the Dutch border).