The holiday accommodation is solely accessible to INF membership card holders and starters (after an introductory meeting). The accommodation is located on the first floor and accessible via a staircase (fitted with a stair lift). Sea Nat is solely meant for those interested in naturism, we do not allow swingers. People who exhibit unwanted behavior will be denied the stay and the garden without having to refund any amounts already paid. To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we have a few rules in place, as a token of mutual respect.
- Check in is possible between 3 and 5 PM.
- We kindly ask you to lock the front door and garden gate every time you enter or exit.
- Please wear slippers or shoes with soft soles anywhere in the accommodation. Your neighbours will appreciate this.
- Are you in need of first aid? You’ll find a first aid kit in the kitchen bar of the lounge bar.
- We try to respect the environment as much as possible by generating solar energy for electricity and hot water. Close the doors and turn down the lights if possible, in order to save energy.
- Please report any defects immediately.
- We have a complete ban on smoking in the holiday resort, except for the garden. You’ll find ashtrays on the covered terrace.
- Lighting candles is prohibited for fire safety reasons and we kindly ask you to use the extraction hood while cooking. There are smoke detectors in place, which are directly connected to an alarm centre.
- Pets are allowed, providing they are social, obedient, don’t break anything and have been vaccinated. You’ll find things for your four-legged friends in the garden: a drinking bowl and a dog toilet. Please ensure you clean up any waste, making sure the accommodation remains clean.
- You can store your bike(s) in the garage.
- You can dispose of your waste in the coloured bins, next to the house.
- Invite additional people who can not stay with Sea Nat can only after permission and provided they are naturists and pay a daily allowance for use of garden and wellnes.
Using the pool, jacuzzi and sauna
- The pool, jacuzzi and sauna are unsupervised. Minors can only use the facilities under the supervision of their parents.
- The pool is 1.25 m deep; diving is prohibited.
- Nudity is compulsory in the pool, jacuzzi or sauna.
- The use of the pool, jacuzzi and sauna is at your own risk. Please shower before entering, making sure you remove any sunscreen or oil.
- Please use the sauna naked and barefoot. A towel to sit on is obligatory as well.
- We cover the pool and jacuzzi in cold weather to keep the water at the right temperature. We’ll be pleased to open them for you.
- Walking along the edges of the pool and jacuzzi is prohibited due to safety reasons.
- The use of a towel is mandatory when using the sauna, sun loungers or chairs.
- Our garden cushions for the garden beds and chairs are stored in the lounge bar. Please put them back after use.
Using the communal areas
- You will find a fridge with snacks and beverages in the lounge bar. The prices are listed on the side of the fridge. Please record your consumptions, so this can be settled at the end of your stay.
- Sea Nat offers some carefully selected exclusive wines. These are stored in the wine cellar and are only available upon request. You’ll find a list of these wines on the side of the fridge.
- Plastic glasses can be found in the lounge bar. Not using glassware allows us to reduce the risk of stepping on glass with bare feet. You may take plastic glasses with you to the garden.
- Please wash any used glasses in the lounge bar and put them back where they belong.
- Plastic plates, picnic baskets and cutlery for breakfast in the garden can be found in the lounge bar. Please wash them after use and put them back where they belong.
- You can use the special baskets provided in your accommodation to carry everything with you to the garden
Using the garden
- We are naturists, which means we are naked in the garden as soon as weather permits.
- You can use the garden freely. But please do take the residents and neighbours into consideration.
Photos and filming
- Photographing and filming people is only allowed after obtaining explicit permission from the person(s) concerned.
- Photographing people or gardens for art or professional purposes can be done after admission or any compensation agreed in advance.
All good things come to an end
- Please vacate the apartment, studio or room before 11.00 PM. on the day of departure.
- The accommodation must be left behind clean and tidy upon departure.
- Please hand over the keys to the owner when you leave.
We would like to wish you an unforgettable holiday.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with us on 0032-495 80 12 07.